Leader: Marlene Johnson
How then can they call on the one they have not believed in? And how can the believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how can they hear without someone preaching to them? And how can they preach unless they are sent? As it is written ‘How Beautiful are the feet of those who bring good news?’” Romans 10:14
We are committed and therefore pursue the great commission set by our Lord Jesus Christ to “Go into the world and preach the gospel to all creation” Mark 16:15
- To promote and develop a closer working relationship with the intercessors
in-order to continually seek God’s direction and hear his voice.
- Raise awareness of RICC and its resources in the local community.
- Spread the gospel through engaging with different groups in the community
such as the elderly, the home-less , low income families in need, and those
recently released from prison.
- Win souls for Christ.
- Liaising and working with local organisations to foster good relationships, and
create opportunities for further spreading the gospel.
Plans for 2017/18
- Re-launch and expansion of the food-bank to provide non -perishable food
items to those in need in the community.
- The launch of a monthly cook-shop to provide a hot meal to homeless people
in the community.
- The launch of a clothes bank to compliment the food-bank.
- The expansion of the team to accommodate new projects and the
development of existing projects.
- To actively outreach to the following groups in the community on a regularly
basis: elderly, prisoners, homeless, those housebound and low income
- Organise and promote specific workshops, and fundraising events. Eg
Evangelism, mental health and wellbeing workshop etc.
- Establish and develop appropriate community Links to enhance the
development of particular projects.