“Train a child in the way he should go, and when he is old he will not turn from it” – Proverbs 22:6 (NIV)
- For every child to have basic understanding and knowledge of God, Jesus and the Holy Spirit (The Trinity).
- To build on that knowledge so that they will learn that faith in God is part of their everyday lifestyle and that church activities demonstrate their faith that should be lived out in everyday life.
- That each child will be a worshipper and know how to communicate with God through prayer.
- To help train them in the way they should go, bringing their talents and gifts to the surface.
- To ensure that our teachers and volunteers teach Godly material, and have a variety of Godly activities appropriate for each group with regular reading of Bible Stories.
- To introduce practical activities i.e. making cakes, creative writing, drawing and painting. Drama to demonstrate that we acknowledge Jesus in everything we do.
- Children’s Ministry will contribute to main service on regular basis, ministering in songs, dance, poetry or scripture reading. To encourage their confidence as well as gifts and talents.
Our Children’s Ministry Exists to help the children:
Surrendering their lives to God, to
Team them with other believers, and to help them
Advance in their spiritual maturity while
Recognizing their spiritual gifts and
Share Christ with the children of our community.