We gather on Sundays and Friday evenings to learn about God, hear His word and apply it to our daily lives. Worshipping God within a congregation is a powerful expression of love towards Christ.
We have an active ministry in addition to the general services that meets the needs of the congregation and local community.
- Intercessors gather weekly to pray for the ministry, community and nation
- Mens and Womens ministry hold times of fellowship & events
- Childrens ministry is always busy with classes on Sundays for the children from age three to teenage. Events and activities are frequent
- There is are active praise & worship, media, deacons and ushers & hospitality ministries
- Lighthouse ministry provides a way for congregation members to meet weekly online for bible study, here you are able to ask questions and deepen your understanding of the bible.
- The community outreach is a fully-fledged ministry. Providing a twice-monthly food bank, serving hot meals and providing clothing to those in need around us.